I'm hXc BITCH I'm hXc BITCH

mint as

smashing this on one of my playlists for the club if that's ok?

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

love it

nuff said

Electro market Electro market

nice

wow what a surprise! I was expecting something liquid from the intro but i was wrong. nice turn up. getting really into this clicky house but still keep my dnb roots and this song has the crispness and growl of a nice dnb tune. the only thing it lacked was the kick. it's WAY to soft and need some major sidechaining to give it oomf cause this song really needs some big bang. tell me what tempo this is so i can D/L it and re-lay a kick over it and throw it on my ipod :)

But Pants in Minneapolis But Pants in Minneapolis

I loved it

Especially those shakers - kept it crisp. I haven't heard the first one but this one's mint 5/9

Mid-Night responds:

Why thanks :)

Holy fuck i'm going to kill y- Holy fuck i'm going to kill y-

your other reviews are really rude

do you get teased at school?

DJ-NOSEBLEED responds:

No, I actually don't get teased at school. Thanks fo the concern though!

Strange Dreams v3 Strange Dreams v3

There were a few things that clashed

Like the high pitched string sound that came in after a minute. Clashed a bit. Really nice guitar though hey, self composed?

rebl responds:

Guitar is written and played by me, as is the "high pitched string sound',(can't remember what kind of synth that was) along with a lower bass synth in few spots. Rest is loops from Logic Pro. I'm glad you liked the guitar, I don't actually play lead style guitar very often, and it was fun to freestyle it in as the last track and let it make a place for itself without overpowering the rest of the composition.

Yun - Daybreaker Yun - Daybreaker

sidechaining

On the kick was a bit to much for me =(

Yun - Glitch (Loop) Yun - Glitch (Loop)

nice

sounds pretty good eh, please no piano keys haha. add a drop then speed it up =)

AD - Outer Space AD - Outer Space

ummmm

I thought you said you finally know how FL works yet you've used all the stanrd sounds and samples that come with FL...

AeraDynamic responds:

look at the submit date man... sigh

The Blood of God (DJNB) The Blood of God (DJNB)

subject